Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Update

So, here's the promised update, and here's what's goin' down.

Basically, I need to have $300 dollars in by the end of this week. Well, I have $50, so I need $250, so that's what I'm praying really hard about.

I also need to get going on making the calendar that was going to be part of my fundraiser. I was supposed to have that up last week and didn't get it done. (Oops....) And I guess...really, that's all. Things are pretty uneventful right now. After break gets done and I sort of get back to a set schedule, I'm really hoping to be able to get going on some of my bigger fundraising ideas and what have you.

So yeah, I guess it's pretty boring, but there it is.

For those of you who are praying, I just ask that you would continue to do so. Pray that God supplies the funds I need, obviously, but pray, too, that He keeps my heart on track and my motives pure. I'm a little worried about getting lost in the fact that "WOW, I'm going to Australia, how cool is that?!" and losing the mission that God has called me to, the fact that I am going here not so much because I want to, but because God wants me to.

So yeah, that's what's on my heart right now friends. I'll try and update more regularly now.

God bless you guys,
Erika Rose <3

2 comments: