Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How To Help Out

Okay, so I had people ask me how you can help out. The biggest thing is prayer. Be praying, for the funds, for me, for everything.

Second, obviously, is money. (I suck at fundraising because I hate asking people for money, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. lol.) If you're in Wibaux, you can either write me a check (In which case it won't be tax deductible) and I can send the check in to Global Expeditions. Or you can donate online, which is probably the easiest and will also be tax deductible. If you go to "globalexpeditions.com" and click on "Donate" a page comes up and the first thing on it is "Support a Missionary." Hit that, and it will open up into a new tab or window, where you're then prompted to "search for a missionary" put in my first and last name (Erika Scammon, of course) and you'll have to put in my home phone number which is (406)796-2310. I didn't go past that, but I would guess it'll walk you through it and be pretty self explanatory. (If not, let me know and I'll try and get bitter instructions. lol) You might also be able to just send a check to teen mania, but I'll have to look into that because I think it's a little more complicated and requires forms and suchness or something, but if you really want to mail a check in, let me know and I'll get back to you. :)

Thanks so much in advance for all your prayers and support. You guys rock.
xoxo,
Erika Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment