Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prayer Requests

Wow, so I can't believe that it's already here. Tomorrow is the 29th, which means that I'm speaking at the Assembly of God church tomorrow here in Wibaux. I also sent a letter to the ECNA (I think) Church in Beach, and if I can speak there in the next couple weeks, hopefully I'll be doing a concert here in Wibaux with my cousin Devin. So just pray really hard that I would have the words to speak at the Assembly church tomorrow and that they'd be really open and receptive to what I have to say and to my mission. Pray the slideshow works, because I think we all know how fickle technology is. (lol)

And beyond that, pray that the church in Beach would be willing to let me come and speak and sing a song and that things for the concert would come together, because it's going to be tricky trying to schedule so many different people. So yeah, that's kind of what's going on at the moment and those are the things it'd be really awesome if you'd be praying for.

Thanks guys, and God bless!
xoxo,
Erika Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment